The booking terms and printerfriendly version can be found here.
- Meetings including up to 20 persons, deadline: Two workdays before the event date.
- Meetings with more than 20 persons, deadline: Three workdays before the event date.
- Express deliveries/orders placed after deadlines may be invoiced with an express fee of NOK 500,-
- Meetings including up to 20 persons, cancellation deadline: Two workdays before the event date.
- Meetings with more than 20 persons, cancellation deadline: Three workdays before the event date.
- Special rooms like Auditorium Voice, Auditorium Talk, Visionarium, Innovation Centre, Exhibition area, TV Studio and Moseidsalen, five workdays before the event date.
- All accrued costs up to the point of cancellation will be invoiced.
- No-show will be fully invoiced.
You will now recieve the confirmation letter from your appointed Event Coordinator and point of contact. Prevoiusly this was sent from Expo Booking.
The e-mail will contain a link to our seasonal food and beverage menus and the actual confirmation document will be attached as a PDF file.
The confirmation document will contain all our registered information about your requested facilities and services, updated with cost, delivery and agenda overview.
You will also find your invoicing address registered in our CRM system. We encourage you to always check all details in the confirmation document.
Telenor Expo operates after the principle that no feedback on the confirmation e-mail is a silent acceptance of the orders, terms and conditions.